Enter the beautiful and mystical world of pure therapeutic grade essential oils derived with care from plants, flowers, trees, roots, fruits, and seeds. These oils help make up the pure essence of a plant’s immune system and are brought to you in their whole form to enhance your emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, and energetic well-being.
Pure aromatic oils can be used in many ways:
- As part of a mist or body lotion,
- For face and hair care,
- In a diffuser for relaxation, meditation, or invigoration,
- As part of an exercise routine,
- For first aid (it is used in hospitals in France by medical doctors),
- As a perfumed oil or natural perfume,
- The list is endless.
For people who experience allergies, headaches, or asthma from synthetic products, the use of pure essential oils often means the ability to enjoy and wear scent.
Connie Wehmeyer—a graduate of Michael Scholes School of Aromatherapy, and a Certified Clinical Aromatherapy Practitioner from the Jane Buckle Training for Health Professionals—has over 800 hours of aromatherapy training. She’s a member of the Alliance of International Aromatherapists – AIA, a national organization and has studied:
- Subtle energy fields
- Aroma* Fitness with Joan Clark
- Natural perfumery with Katherine DeGraff of the Aroma Research Institute of America
- Herbs & Aromatherapy with Chrissie Wildwood
Connie provides personalized consultations, products, and perfumes, and is the creator of a large line of products for Subtle Energies. She also teaches several aromatherapy courses here at Subtle Energies and has been a teacher at NYS AMTA conventions.